Construction Monitoring & Quality Assurance
Louis Mamo & Company Construction Management provides full-time or part-time construction monitoring services directed at achieving the highest possible level of quality assurance. Construction monitoring services have the potential to make the most significant difference in achieving a longer life expectancy of your roofing, waterproofing, and residential systems. Our team of experienced construction monitors has been recognized by industry organizations as experts.
Our specialized building construction observations/monitoring services consists of specialized quality assurance on behalf of the homeowner to observe critical construction components during building process. Building envelope (the physical separator between the conditioned and unconditioned environment of a building including the resistance to air, water, heat, light, and noise transfer), waterproofing and roofing system construction is extraordinarily complex and unanticipated conditions which require the attention of the designers frequently occur.
This service consists of specialized quality assurance on behalf of the homeowner to observe critical building envelope components during construction.
We protect the property 24/7 by installing temporary cameras that can be accessed by the homeowner from their home computer or smart phone so they can watch their home as it is being built.
Time and time again monitoring services have proven to spare homeowners from far more costly repairs in the future. As a result, we consider construction monitoring and observations critical to a successful project. To the best of our knowledge, there is no better way to confirm that the Contractor is providing and installing what you and the design team envisioned and what you are paying for.
LMC-CM’s specialized building envelope construction observations and monitoring services consists of:
- Temporary cameras that can be accessed through a laptop or smart phone
- Specialized quality assurance to observe critical building envelope components during construction
- Review construction details that may cause problems later on and provide Field Consultation During Construction (FCDC)
- Identify significant deviations from the standard details and procedures
- Evaluate general compliance with codes and standards
- Time and time again monitoring services have proven to spare homeowners from far more costly repairs in the future. To the best of our knowledge, there is no better way to assist the contractor in providing and installing what the design team envisioned and what was contracted to the homeowner. Quality assurance monitoring by an independent and qualified third party can identify potential design issues that can cause construction delays and mitigate potential defect litigation by documentation of construction and testing.
LMC-CM can also provide third party quality assurance monitoring during materials installation by approved applicators to make sure manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications are complied with and that the warranty is secured.